[musictlk] Question about Sending CD to Stations

Debbie mouseless at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 1 20:34:55 UTC 2013

At the request of a local gospel program host, I sent out one of my 400
remaining copies of the cd I recorded last August.  I already shared with
her, that it was recorded using pre-recorded music, with my vocals.

After she received it she said something like, "I can't use it like it is".
At first I thought she meant that she couldn't hear the songs, but after
further questioning, it seems she wants something more.

What do I need to send to stations who might want to play it?

I'd also love to find someone who appreciates my hard work, and feel like
donating these remaining cds to a worthy charity.

Debbie Human