[musictlk] turning my music into a career

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 10 08:04:23 UTC 2013

There's a mailing list just like this one called Midimag, and they were just talking about Tunecore on there
today, and they made it sound better, even with the fee. But I've trusted this list for several years;
Midimag only for a few months. So I'll have to take your advice. What if I want my
music on Amazon as a CD, or on the CD shelves at music stores?
Tyler Z