[musictlk] countrytwang

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sat Aug 10 15:15:36 UTC 2013

jeez. well, that's good to know.
 next time i'll just put stuff in dropbox.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless