[musictlk] Should I do this?

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Wed Aug 21 00:21:05 UTC 2013

Hi. if you want to edit sounds and edit notes and timing etc, then
yes, a midi keyboard with a program like sonar would be the way to go.
If you just want to record your playing and save it as audio files,
then an audio cable and a simple free audio recording program should
be all you need.

What is the current keyboard and computer you have? also, did he
happen to say what kind of cable he sold you?

Cameron.