[musictlk] Question for you

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 11 03:29:52 UTC 2013

Whoever suggested that you need a sighted coach was, in my opinion,
correct.  In playing an instrument, one wants to start out with good
technique, as much as possible.  Flute-playing is one of those kinds of
instruments.  I had a few lessons  on an informal basis; and much of the
time it was: move the flute this way; or turn it slightly so you blow in
a certain way across it.
BestPen