[musictlk] Question about Rights to a Song

Debbie mouseless at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 27 23:30:58 UTC 2013

I know I did things in reverse by recording a cd first, and then asking
questions.  However, it was originally to be given to friends and family in
the beginning.

In order to deal with more and more requests from those who've heard it and
want one or more of the sixteen songs, where can I go to see who owns the
rights to a given song?  I know about songclearance, and may use them at
some point.  I feel rather certain that most of the songs are in the public
domain with the exception of two.

Then I am thinking about using the service of cdbaby to help market these
songs.

Debbie Human