[musictlk] {Disarmed} Fwd: Still in chains

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Mon Feb 25 23:50:29 UTC 2013

Hello -
 I usually don't forward emails but this is vary important to me and i hope once you read it, it will be for you as well. please take action NOW.
 thanks.
 forwarded email is below. again, please take action NOW!
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com
 7244011224