[musictlk] Question about Rights to a Song

Sheri Beth Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Thu Feb 28 14:11:32 UTC 2013

And word to the wise... double check the status of a song: we've often come upon things we think: surely that's in the public domain: school kids sing that on the bus etc. etc. etc. only to find out it isn't.
$.09 a copy isn't much, but,if everyone would pay it, more song writers would eat!

Sheri W-J