[musictlk] Performing arts Division membership call

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 03:28:02 UTC 2013

Good evening,

The Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
will be holding a membership call all about the Performing Arts
Division!  We will be hearing about the history of the division: how
it got started and the work we have accomplished so far.  We will also
be discussing the current activities of the Performing Arts division
as well as plans for the future.  So if you would like to know more
about the division, become more involved, or have some ideas for us,
please attend this call!

The conference call will take place on Tuesday, January 29 at 8:00 ET.
 The call-in information is below:

Call in number: 605-475-4000
Access code: 122593 and pound, or (#)

Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind Performing arts Division secretary