[musictlk] Performing arts Division membership call

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 17:07:39 UTC 2013

Hi Julie,
I amnot going to be able to be a part of the call because of work but I have
a question that I hope you may be able to answer.  Is there some kind of
showcase event ever presented at the national convention?
If so I would be interested in being involved with it in some way either
helping to organize or perhaps as a performer.
Thanks
Bill
williamkociaba at comcast.net