[musictlk] Piano questions..?

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 22:17:28 UTC 2013

Hi Joseph,
I don't know if you know music Braille, but I also have a sighted
instructor, and he learned first and is now teaching me.
Another thing that I found helpful was to record a new piece.
That way when I'm practicing, then I can listen to the recording
and know what's in my left and right hands.
HTH
Vejas