[musictlk] guitar arsenal

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Wed Jul 3 16:06:26 UTC 2013

Hi. Wow. What a great guitar collection you have! How did you aquire
the vintage strat? Also, how do you find the cobalt noiseless single
coils? Have you played a newer deluxe strat with the new version of
the noiseless singles by chance?

I have a Korean Line 6 variax jtv hss with trem. It's not the best
playing electric I've owned, but, the versatility is amazing! I wish
they made the line 6 software accessible with a screen reader though
because I hate having to get someone to help me when I want to modify
something on my jtv or my pod hd 500.

Cameron.