[musictlk] guitar arsenal

Foggddm at aol.com Foggddm at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 21:53:01 UTC 2013

Joshua there are only keys on our first cd. You will hear them on the track
Borrowed Time which I sent. The other cds are guitars only so all sounds
produced are done with guitars not synthesizers etc. This was an intentional
change on my part to focus us as an alternative rock band (which is what I
want) and I avoid doing material I write that does not fit that genre.
Borrowed Time has such diverse styles of music as to make it seem unfocused. So I
went away from that format after that cd was released. Also with fewer band
members it is easier to book shows and easier to manage.
thanks
dale