[musictlk] Recording your music at home...

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sat Jun 15 19:47:01 UTC 2013

if you sign up for my home music studio list there's plenty more where that came from.
 write me off list for details if you're interested.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless