[musictlk] Recording your music at home...

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 16 00:58:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

If you are looking for an accessible solution Created specifically for the
blind audio producer/musician, consider CakeTalking for SONAR from Dancing
Dots:

Link to an MP3 audio presentation of CakeTalking for SONAR available at:
http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/CakeTalkingForSONAR.htm

Bill McCann
President
Dancing Dots