[musictlk] best guitars

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Tue Mar 19 03:15:32 UTC 2013

Hi. Thanks Jeff. I'll drop you an e mail...

I must disagree with you on the education should be free idea for
various reasons...

It cost me a considerable amount of time and money to have the
knowledge, experience, and equipment to teach guitar, bass, piano,
songwriting, and audio production. I paid for private lessons when I
was younger, put myself through four years of college for my music
degree, have invested thousands of dollars in instruments and
equipment, and spent many hours developing teaching materials etc.

On top of all that, I need to make a living as I have rent and bills
to pay as well as a one year old son and a seeing eye dog to provide
for/take care of. teaching, composing, and performing, while they are
enjoyable most of the time, are not hobbies for me, they are how I
make a living. People should be compensated for their services whether
we're talking about an auto mechanic, computer programmer, engineer,
babysitter, painter, or music teacher.

Just my two cents on the matter...

Cameron.