[musictlk] best guitars

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Tue Mar 19 03:29:01 UTC 2013

i see your point and just for the record, i had to invest in production gear, thousands to build my studio, then hundrids on my guitars, then 100 ior so on a few lessons so my point is i had to spend a lot of money as well and yet, i still offer this for free.
 i feel that god will provide for me. blessings
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com
 7244011224

On Mar 18, 2013, at 11:15 PM, Cameron Strife wrote:

> Hi. Thanks Jeff. I'll drop you an e mail...
>
> I must disagree with you on the education should be free idea for
> various reasons...
>
> It cost me a considerable amount of time and money to have the
> knowledge, experience, and equipment to teach guitar, bass, piano,
> songwriting, and audio production. I paid for private lessons when I
> was younger, put myself through four years of college for my music
> degree, have invested thousands of dollars in instruments and
> equipment, and spent many hours developing teaching materials etc.
>
> On top of all that, I need to make a living as I have rent and bills
> to pay as well as a one year old son and a seeing eye dog to provide
> for/take care of. teaching, composing, and performing, while they are
> enjoyable most of the time, are not hobbies for me, they are how I
> make a living. People should be compensated for their services whether
> we're talking about an auto mechanic, computer programmer, engineer,
> babysitter, painter, or music teacher.
>
> Just my two cents on the matter...
>
> Cameron.
>

> On 3/18/13, Timothy Clark Music <timothyclarkmusic at me.com> wrote:
>> i teach electric and, acoustic, all for free over skype and i even have
>> guitar videos for people to view.
>> i can also teach over facetime or ichat/Imessage.
>> let me know. everything is free as education shouldn't be something you pay
>> for instead be given.
>> that's my opinion.
>> blessings
>> Timothy
>> Your friend in the music industry
>> http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com
>> 7244011224
>>
>> On Mar 18, 2013, at 10:31 PM, Joshua Lester wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, Alexa.
>>> What kind of guitar do you have?
>>> If it's electric, Larry has some good tips for that.
>>> I can help you with acoustic music if you need it too.
>>> Thanks, Joshua
>>>
>>> Thanks Joshua, I'll check it out.

>>> blessings

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/lady_sunflower%40comca