[musictlk] Regarding guitar lessons

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sat Nov 2 15:53:11 UTC 2013

Hi. I offer guitar lessons via skype, facetime, or mp3. I teach blind
and sighted students and have done so for over 11 years now. All of
the notes I provide to students are in plain text form which work very
well for blind and sighted students alike.

Please drop me a message off list for rates and to discuss your
specific musical goals and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Cameron.