[musictlk] Regarding flute lessons

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 15:29:23 UTC 2013

On 11/3/13, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/3/13, Joshua Lester <JLester8462 at pccua.edu> wrote:
>> I have a friend who does guitar lesson DVD's, and you can access them.
>> They're very simple, because he helped me improve, and I'm totally blind!
>> http://www.larrycarter.com
>> Blessings, Joshua
>>
>> On 11/3/13, Joshua Lester <JLester8462 at pccua.edu> wrote:
>>> Since you're in India, you can't access the stuff though.
>>> Blessings, Joshua

>>> What is NLS, Linda Ma'am?
>>> Regards
>>> Bhavya

>>> musictlk:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/jlester8462%40pccua.edu

>> Ok, so I have perceived that I will be unable to access the Bill Brown
>> guitar lessons.
>> But, I am sure such a popular collection of audio clips must be
>> present somewhere on the Internet. If you know a website which
>> provides the necessary recordings for free kindly inform me.
>> OR
>> Please if one of you have the audio recordings on your computer and
>> have the permission to distribute them and make copies of them kindly
>> attach them in an e-mail and send it to- bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
>> Regards
>> Bhavya

>> musictlk:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/jlester8462%40pccua.edu

>> musictlk:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/bhavya.shah125%40gmail.com
>>
> Hi,again.
> Joshua Sir, I tried Mr. Larry Carter's website. I tried the first free
> lesson. But I think that Mr' Larry Carter was directly teaching the
> majors and minors.
> First, I would like to learn the basics of a guitar and some tips a
> guitarist should keep in mind while playing. Then I guess I will learn
> the eight basic notes and things about frets. I don't know any of
> those then how can I possibly jump to majors and minors?
> So, I am emphasizing on one of you if you are aware of share a source
> of Bill Brown's guitar lessons i.e. a website which provides his
> lessons for free.
> Regards
> Bhavya
> Note: In one of my previous e-mails I suggested how you all could pass
> on the audios to me.

Hi, dear Music Talks mailing list friends. I am a decently well
flutist and want to know more about it. Are there any websites online
which provide good flute lessons in a manner accessible and easily
comprehensible for the blind?
Note: I know the basics of lute like the eight notes, holding the
flute and can playing of some songs.
Regards
Bhavya