[musictlk] Regarding guitar lessons

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sun Nov 3 21:08:54 UTC 2013

hello, my guitar lessons are free.
 only catch is that i ask in return for guitar lessons you do what you can to promote my presents on the web.
 i am a musician and as a musician who actively records it’s nice to have those who care, promote my music.
 you promote my music, i teach you guitar. it’s a win win situation.
 contact me off list if you are interested.
 thanks and god bless you.

Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to chat with me via Skype just add djtimothy1
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless