[musictlk] strategies for following directors needed

dvlasoff at roadrunner.com dvlasoff at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 26 23:50:28 UTC 2013

Hi-

This autumn I have joined our local community chorus.  I have memorized the various songs we will perform.  I do have an issue I would love some advice/recommendations with.

How do you follow the director through the various aspects of the score that she will indicate via visual prompts?  I have only a little light perception and have been holding back a smidge on my reactions to hear what other members are doing. I really hope, however, there is a better strategy I could use.

Thanks in advance for your time in helping me.

Diane