[musictlk] Velcro Lewis group

velcro lewis velcrolewis at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 17:07:06 UTC 2013

Hello fellow list members,
My name is Andy and I am in a band called Velcro Lewis Group.I haven't posted to this list yet, but I have been reading it closely.
I wanted to share my band's new album with you.The record is called "Open The Sky" and it will come out 10/15 on Beyond Beyond Is Beyond records - Brooklyn, New York. I produced and engineered this album, working at Frogg Mountain studio in Chicago.
Here is a link to stream the album.http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/music_and_videos/exclusive-the-velcro-lewis-group-full-album-stream/#commentsThe link is embedded in a web page.If you have issues navigating Soundcloud, please let me know and I will find you an alternative engine.
Thanks for listening!
We will be on tour this month in these cities if you are able to come out...10/11 Chicago at Cafe Mustache10/14 radio interview on Vocalo. 10:30 am CST www.wbez.org 91.4 fm Chcago10/16 Pittsburgh at Gooski's10/17 Brooklyn at Union Pool. We are headlining a CMJ showcase10/18 I will be in NYC for the day attending the CMJ Music marathon.10/19 New Haven at Cafe Nine11/11 Chicago at Empty Bottle - Record Release Show
for more info/ordering:www.beyondbeyondisbeyond.com
okay! That's it.Nice to meet everyone and I look forward to talking music!
Andy/Velcro
www.velcrolewisgroup.comwww.facebok.com/velcrolewisgroup