[musictlk] Velcro Lewis group

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu Oct 10 18:08:19 UTC 2013

andy -
 i have a few things to tell you.
 first off, don't expect to make it big.
 most likely won't happen.
 a record company will often take a chance on a band or artist just to drop them a few months down the road.
 next, you need to slow down when writing.
 your emails should always and i mean always be organized.
 you should never have an email that looks put together half fast.
 always take time and show your fans that you care about them not just as an investment but as people.
 why am i writing this?
 because simply put, it feels as if you just threw the email together and that's never a good thing.
 you had periods against links and everything.
 next, to let you in on the fact that most record labels sign you because they want you for the money.
 remember, it's a business.
 it's a great way to build relationships but it's also a business and that's key to a good relationship with the labels. remembering it's a business keeps you focused.
 have fun, it's also a good time to have fun as long as you remember, it's a business.
 hope this helps.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless