[musictlk] My Introduction

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Sat Oct 26 19:14:20 UTC 2013

Welcome!
What kind of music do you write?
Thanks, Joshua
From: musictlk [musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Sharonda Greenlaw [sbgreenlaw at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 1:29 PM
To: musictlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [musictlk] My Introduction

Hello list,
I am new here but not new to the NFB. I live in Arizona, but I was
born and raised in Detroit, MI. I have always loved music, especially
singing, but I do play piano/keyboard as well as writing songs.
Recently, I have been desiring to record some of my music so that
others can help me make my songs better and, eventually, publish them
for the world to hear. I am an extreme newbie at this recording
process and will require lots of assistance and have lots of
questions. That is why I joined this list.

I am definitely hear to learn and gather as much info as possible.
Thank you all for reading!

Sharonda

--
Sharonda Greenlaw