[musictlk] Piano/keyboard playing tips

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 22:45:03 UTC 2013

Hello  Joshua,
I've been on this list for a while but I guess I haven't said very
much. Thanks for the welcome.

May, perhapsyou need to have more fun with your band members. I
remember when I was in a similar group and improvising, sensing what
the others were going to do before they did it, kept things exciting!

Very best wishes,
Sandra.