[musictlk] My Introduction

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 18:52:22 UTC 2013

Actually, anyone who can give me information--that would be awesome.
The person who has his own home studio, I would love to know more.

A friend of mine recommended that I use Audacity to record. Are there
any tutorials for this product? I just feel kind of like an infant to
this process. What kind of mic should I even have to plug into my
computer?

Whatever this list has to offer, I am totally willing to learn. If
people want to contact me offlist, my emails is:
sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Thank you all!

-----
Sharonda Greenlaw