[musictlk] born again

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu Sep 19 04:58:12 UTC 2013

this will be releaced soon i hope but, i wanted you guys to be able to preview a bit of it so as you know what you'll be hearing once it does come out.
 this is off of my newist project, "where i stand."
 https://shoutomatic.com/shouts/kmGrJCDmEeOWJYQrK2zvNgeqeq/?m=tw
 note, "where i stand" will hopefully be releaced as an album. as an actual set of MP3's like a digital CD.
 i can arange to update you on that.
 let me know.
anyway, you all take care.

 PS, subscribe to my mailing list at my reverbnation page.
 links below
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless