[musictlk] For Your Information

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Sep 21 02:54:53 UTC 2013

Hi all,

A couple days ago I received an email from this man requesting
information about the Blind Musicians Group. I invited him to join
this list, but he hasn't. He sent me the following information.

From: "John Dehmer" <dehmerj at optonline.net>
hi Lind        a I am attaching some information on our organization.
The first item is an article describing our organization and program.
The second is an announcement regarding our recital and fund razor
held each year in October. We provide subsidized musical instruction
to those individuals who are classified as legally blind and blind
through the state. We will also subsidize voice lessons. Third thing
we do is provide an instrument in working order to our participants.
If you have any individuals who can benefit from our services please
have them contact us. You may have already received this information
but in case it did not get to you here is another copy.

Blessings and guidance

John D