[musictlk] Generally available music repository?

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Sun Sep 29 20:54:30 UTC 2013

Hello folks: When I am attempting to learn a piece of music I
typically set up a file and start writing out the tunes changes and
lyrics and melody/bridge etc. I've been thinking I should probably
share these files with other blind musicians to help spread the wealth
so to speak. So I thought I would ask on here if anyone knows of a
repository of pieces any blinks from around the world can access?  If
so, could you please let us know what it is. If not, is this something
people would be interested in participating to set-up?

   Kirk

--
Well that's it then, colour me gone!