[musictlk] introduction and online music

jeff crouch- k8tvv kd8qiq at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 07:20:36 UTC 2014

Good morning everyone:
My name is Jeff and I am 17. I live in the central part of Michigan. I
have been playing guitar for 8 years and piano for 4 years. I have
always loved music. I had teachers that taught one on one guitar and
piano, they always told me the notes to play and I would play them
when I went to the Flint Institute of music, but because of budget
cuts and different things those teachers are not there anymore. I just
discovered this list and figured I'd introduce myself and ask a few
questions.
My question for you all is that I am trying to learn some new piano
stuff, chord progressions, and just wanting to get to know more. I am
looking for something that will give me a good foundation for learning
the different musical keys, what cords are in the different keys and
so on. I'm also wanting to learn sheet music but don't have access to
learn Braille music. I am trying to learn how to read the sheet music
on the computer but am failing horribly at finding websites that have
accessible sheet music and all that.
Anything anyone can suggest would be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to reach me off list at this email or any of my contact info below.

Thanks

--
Skype: magic2127
FB: apdc19 at gmail.com