[musictlk] introduction and online music

Louise May Fami may.fami at yahoo.com.ph
Fri Apr 18 10:28:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

If you have a facebook account, you can join these 3 piano chat groups:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jazzpianochat/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bluespianochat/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/poppianochat/
You will learn a lot on that group and you can check out podcast teaching piano chords and other stuff.