[musictlk] a message from the lord

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 20:56:16 UTC 2014

Deborah, he's warning because the earthquake that just happened today
is a sign of a worse one to come.
You guys need to get out of there and get away from the area, because
there's coming a 9.0 on the scale!
I know this is off topic from the music talk list, so I ask that we
take it off of it before the moderators start asking.
Thanks

--
Joshua Lester
Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ

If you wish to reach me by phone, 870-509-2631, and by E-Mail,
jlestermusic at gmail.com