[musictlk] a message from the lord

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 21:05:09 UTC 2014

How do you know such a magnitude earthquake is going to hit? I don’t see anything like that in the news. Do you have proof of this?

---
Peace,
Brandon

Awaken To Silence: Awaken To The Silence That Has Always Been Within You

Facebook: AwakenToSilence
Twitter: @awakentosilence
Tumblr: awakentosilence.tumblr.com