[musictlk] Music Notation Reading Software?

Bill Der bder at telus.net
Sat Dec 6 21:19:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm new to this message board and am also new to the visually impaired piano
playing world.  I need help.  Is there music notation reading software out
in the music software world that will read music notation out loud?  I need
something to learn new melodies in order to play the melody on the piano
when learning new songs.  VIP piano learning is a major challenge when one
can't read music and just starting out.

If you can point me in the right direction  that would be great.  It will
give me a chance to setp a system to learn new songs on the piano.

Thanks muchly,

Bill