[musictlk] creating braille music scores

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 18:10:10 UTC 2014

Hello,
I am wondering if there is any software out there that would
allow you to take a recording of someone playing a piece of music
and create a Braille music score from it.  I know about Finale,
but it's expensive and also not accessible with Jaws from what
I've heard.  I can't afford anything from Dancing Dots and
because this is not part of my job, rehab probably won't pay for
it.  Therefore, does anyone know of any free programs that are
accessible that would allow me to create a Braille music score
from an mp3 recording? I would appreciate any help anyone can
provide.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay