[musictlk] creating braille music scores

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 02:24:49 UTC 2014

Dancing Dots sells a light version of Goodfeel for about half the
price of the full version (I believe you can buy it for instrumental,
piano, or choral work for around $600 instead of $1,200.  I agree with
Chris, try writing to local Lions Clubs or other groups like that
(Optimists, ATNT Pioneers, Kiwanas, Knights of Columbus, etc) and see
if they would be willing to donate.  Depending on how much they give
per year and what has already been asked of them, you might be able to
get $600 or whatever it is you need fairly quickly.

--
Kaiti