[musictlk] creating braille music scores

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 19:40:49 UTC 2014

Kelsey,

Unfortunately, you probably won't find a music transcription program for
free. There may be something out there for print music, but Dancing Dots is
the only company which makes any Braille music transcription software so far
as I have heard. I would check with rehab anyway. Depending on what you
would be using the software for, they may decide to pay for it. It doesn't
hurt to ask. If they don't agree to fund this purchase, you may find funding
from a local Lions club or another civic organization in your community.

Hope this helps,

Chris