[musictlk] want to know how to use expression pedal in boss Me80

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 06:42:50 UTC 2014

agreed.
 i wish i could be of more help but i’m not a boss guy.
 i use Wampler pedals. they’re hand made. they’re  boo teak and analog and bryan creates a fantastic line. if you have the money, i would drop boss and go with http://wamplerpedals.com
just my thought though. again, sorry i can’t be of more help. i’m usually good when it comes to guitar related stuff. if you’ve got facebook you might want to send your post off to the guys over at geartalk.
Brother Timothy Clark

 RECRUITER FOR THE AMATEUR RADIO  ABOARD the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION project. please click here to learn more about it.

  http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/experiments/23.html

  .
 please check out my ministries page at

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com