[musictlk] want to know how to use expression pedal in boss Me80

Foggddm at aol.com Foggddm at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 17:53:46 UTC 2014

No reason to throw the baby out with the bath water. If you are seeking a
lot of contemporary sounds boss is widely used. I use an me 70 and me 80. the
knobs are fairly blind friendly I have found. Also it is easy to put dots
on certain contro;ls etc to facilitate ease and quick use. Boutique pedals
are ok but in my experience they are simulating what you get with other
devices. unless you want some particular customized sound (which you can still get
with commercial rigs) I have not found some boutique things worht the extra
expense. true, I perform a lot but I do need gear that is roadworthy and
reliable night after night. I also need gear that does not require a lot of
time between songs for patches etc. Message me off line and I will help with
the Boss gear.

Dale Hayes