[musictlk] Fwd: [nabs-l] My flute is weird

Blake blaketracy23 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 03:12:41 UTC 2014

On 12/19/2014 9:06 PM, Chris Nusbaum via musictlk wrote:
> Passing this along for a friend. Can anyone provide some experience with this flute tutorial?

As someone who studies up on different instruments, there are many types
of flutes with holes instead of keys. What Bill Brown teaches is the
normal C flute. I do not know if I know of the exact kind, but I might.
About how long is it?How many holes? It might be a penny whistle, and if
so he does have some training for that. If it is longer, with five
holes, it could be native american. Those are the two flutes besides a
standard recorder that I know of, but I know for a fact that there are
way more than I can buy and check out LOL.