[musictlk] Lime Aloud?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 19:23:17 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I don't think you can get a demo of Lime Alloud.  In my experience,
using the demo allows the user to try Goodfeel, but not in conjunction
with the Lime Alloud scripts.

You might try seeing if other organizations might be able to help you
fund the purchase of Goodfeel (Lions Clubs, Optimists, Kiwanas, etc).
You may be surprised at how these people might help you.  Also, if
raising the money for the full package is beyond what you can do, you
could always buy a light version of Goodfeel.  If you want to be
unlimited in what instruments you want to write for then saving up for
the full package would be worth it, but if you only want to write for
piano, or instrumental, or oice, you can do fine with one of the light
packages.

I've been using Goodfeel for 5 years now, and can say that it's proven
to be well-worth the price for me.  I can see it being a bit of a
stretch if you're a hobbiest, but since I'm studying music in college
I use it at least once or twice a week at a minimum.  It's a great
program.

--
Kaiti