[musictlk] Lime Aloud?

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 20 22:08:09 UTC 2014

Hi, Bill D.,

If you or anyone would like to evaluate Lime Aloud or GoodFeel, please write
me directly at my info at DancingDots.com address and I will send you a private
download link.  One reason we set it up as a private link is so that we can
offer those interested a 30-minute orientation session to help new users
understand how the software works and where to get online help.  You may use
the evaluation version of the software for 15 days at no cost.

Dancing Dots does offer payment terms to individual consumers which can make
the purchase more manageable.  Again, contact me off-list using my
info at DancingDots.com address for details.

Regards,
Bill