[musictlk] flutes, and "virtual choir" CDs

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 20 22:35:55 UTC 2014

The flute played in the Moody Blues' recordings is a standard C flute.  I
played flute professionally and can tell you that, like other instruments,
there is a huge range of price, depending on quality.  But I did a quick
search on Musiciansfriend.com and found student models to be around $350 to
$500.