[musictlk] question about itunes

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 00:31:29 UTC 2014

Hello,
I know this isn't exactly related to being a musician, but maybe
someone on this list can help.  I recently purchased a CD that I
imported into itunes.  My cousin wants me to burn her a copy, but
I'm not experienced with this at all.  I use itunes 11 with JAWS
16 without any scripts.  Is it possible for me to use itunes to
accomplish this since windows media player and itunes do not work
together very well.  Could someone explain how to burn a cd in
itunes using jaws? I know I probably have to somehow select the
tracks I want, but beyond that, I have no idea what to do.  My
dad said he'd help me, but he's super busy with work.  So if
someone could please explain it including the JAWS commands I
need to use.  Or can this not be done using JAWS and therefore I
would need sighted help?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay
P.S.  I'm using itunes on a pc running windows 7 professional.