[musictlk] If you need a session player, original music, guitar lessons, or voiceovers etc...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sat Dec 20 22:18:21 UTC 2014

Hi everybody. I'm in the process of lining up new projects and new
students for the new year...

If you're looking for a session player, (guitar, bass, and keys), need
original music, sound beds for industrial advertising etc, or, if
you're looking for guitar/bass lessons via Facetime or Skype, please
drop me an e mail so we can discuss your needs. I can also do
voiceover work in English or Polish...

My rates are reasonable, pay pal is fine, and, I can deliver all
content either electronically, or, on physical media of your choice.

Thanks,

Cameron.