[musictlk] My intro

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 20:59:26 UTC 2014

Hello, welcome to the list. Personally I would start at the introduction to
the piano just so you can get a foundation that is built around common
teaching methods and basic music theory. At the same time I would download a
few other lessons as you have done so that you can practice them, challenge
yourself and have something fresh to work with if the introduction stuff
becomes to dull as it surely will at times especially since you have already
covered much of it if not directly, then indirectly through learning those
peaces that you said that you have played in the past.
Take care