[musictlk] My intro

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 06:28:56 UTC 2014

Hi Gerardo and Darnell, this is Helga! How are you both? Welcome both to the list! I hope you find this list helpful! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/darnell937%40gma