[musictlk] My intro

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 21:13:43 UTC 2014

Hello,
I have taken piano for about 15 years.  My lessons were always in
person.  I learned by ear too and my teacher and I would go
through a song together with her telling me what notes to play
and I'd memorize it.  Sometimes she would tape record it for me
to practice at home.  I would recommend actual lessons if you are
able to do it.  You could probably do lessons via phone or skype
or something.  THAT's the only thing I can think of.  I've never
used any piano tutorials like that, so I don't really know much
about them.
Sorry.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay