[musictlk] My intro

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 06:54:56 UTC 2014

no problem. guess i’m the only one who pointed that out. i find that to be quite sad. oh well. what’s done is done.
Brother Timothy Clark
  feel free to check out the world of KC3CDU at

  http://www.kc3cdu.blogspot.com

  please check out my ministries page at

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com