[musictlk] would this make you uncomfortable

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Jul 1 22:08:04 UTC 2014

Hi,
I would choose a female who either has a degree in voice or is a master's or
doctorate student in voice. Could they come to your school to give you
lessons? I am wondering why no one at your school can give you voice
lessons. Or does your school not have a music instructor?

Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' Name. GOD said, "If you will not feel pain, how would
you know I'M A HEALER?If you will not feel sadness, how would you know I'M A

COMFORTER? If you will not feel like your in the darkness, how would you
know I'M YOUR LIGHT? Child, if life is perfect, would you still know
me?"-author unknown
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."
My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":
www.Theresmorethanoneway.com